Danny Gelb is a well educated, commercially minded, person who has the ability to appreciate disputes from both sides. He established his consultancy, Land & Building Solutions Limited, over 10 years ago and has been predominantly working in the commercial and industrial property sector in various capacities. A fair proportion of this time is spent resolving disputes or conflicts utilising alternate dispute resolution (ADR) involving property owners, tenants, construction companies, suppliers, contractors, family trusts, deceased estates, charitable organisations, employers and employees.
Danny is a Resolution Institute accredited mediator, was previously a Fellow of AMINZ (Arbitrators and Mediators Institute of New Zealand and was an AREINZ (Associate member Real Estate Institute of New Zealand).
Qualifications of Danny Gelb
- Achieved Fellowship for AMINZ (Arbitrators and Mediators Institute of New Zealand).
- Resolution Institute accredited mediator.
- Achieved AREINZ (Associate member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand).
- Graduate Diploma in Business Studies, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Massey University
- Graduate Diploma in Business Studies, Real Estate, Massey University
- New Zealand Certificate in Engineering, Electrical
Contact details of Danny Gelb
Office 0800 HELP ME (0800 435 763)
Mobile 021 77 1919